Access 2022 Victoria Flood Recovery Resources

Blog 20

Farm Household Allowance is a payment to help farmers and their partners facing financial hardship.

Where:  Shepparton Service Centre, 298 Maude Street, Shepparton
When:  Saturday 27th October 2018, 10am to 12 noon

Come along to our information session to learn:
• who’s eligible
• how to create a myGov account and claim online
• what documents you’ll need and how to lodge them
• what support is available.

We'll help you claim using our computers. Bring your identification (Birth Certificate, Licenses, Passport, Medicare Card) income and asset documents.

For more information on this event call Mark Georgiou 03 58334100
The Rural Financial Counselling Service can also help you claim. Call 1800 686 175
For more information on Farm Household Allowance call the Farmer Assistance Hotline, 132 316.

Call 1300 834 775 to find out what assistance we may be able to provide you, or make an appointment with one of our experienced Rural Financial Counsellors.

AgBiz Group

ABA logo


AgBiz Care Logo 300

Contact Us

Rural Financial Counselling Service Victoria - North East.

102 Hume Street

Wodonga VIC 3689

PHONE: 1300 834 775


FAX: (02) 6100 6123